Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dolce and Gabbana Fall Winter 08/09

Beautiful dresses. Angry running. Very angry running. Don't think I'd be so angry if I had such a beautiful dress on. Maybe they were just dumped. Simultaneously. But then if they were wearing these dresses during said dumping, think the guy would feel like a bit of a doosh for dumping the beautiful women in the beautiful frocks. Perhaps he realised and changed his mind mid-breakup. That would make me angry. Might even make me run. In an angry fashion. Of course.


ps - Will post about my fabulous RSFF experience from last night on Monday. Quote of the night in regards to designer Romance Was Born, "It's like Grandma went to the lolly shop, under the sea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx