Friday, September 4, 2009

Market finds...








My mum always talks about how she stresses when she buys me things becaue my taste is really hard to pick. This may be true *cough*, however I will ALWAYS graciously accept gifts from hither and thither with a happy smile on my face! I'm pretty nice like that. But last week she came home from Manly markets and told me she'd bought a wee presie for me which of course sent me into convulsions of excitement. Well, not convulsions, that's a little violent. But I was pretty enthusiastic re the whole 'present' sitch. So anyway, she pulls out a dusty old plastic bag, and inside are loads of vintage cotton reels and lace! Excitement!!! I think she thought I was a little odd to be so excited about cotton reels and lace, but heck. She's my mum. If anyone is allowed to think I'm weird, I'm ok with it being her...

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, nice photographing of old cotton reels and lace I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think you're weird! i would have been just as excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot's of thanks to both of you lovely ladies! For the compliments and the reassurance of sanity. I think... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx