Saturday, March 20, 2010

Diana went on a holiday...

I'd love to tell you where this is, but I'm just not sure. Paris? Madrid? Soho? Oh now I'm just showing off...

On le train on le way to le Edinburgh...

Covent Garden. Not a Garden.

Teen Ranch Scotland. A wonderful place.


Good morning my sweets! O have something of a treat for you this fine grey Monday morning! A photographic snack, if you will. Twas very exciting to get Ms Diana's film printed and processed, and back into my eager little paws*. And even though one roll of film didn't work (not impressed), I shall prevail! And even though I forgot to put in the other roll I had, that's just spreading the fun around! And even though when I went to pick up the photos I was told they'd already gone causing what can only be described as a small heart attack (Oh THESE ones, they're just here!), I shall return!

So I do hope you all have a wonderful start to the week, somewhat brightened by the fact that we have now only 4 days till the next weekend! OH how I miss sleeping...


* I don't actually have paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx