Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome back!


Hello my lovely readers!
I do hope you've had a lovely Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Mine was absolutely wonderful! And the best part is, we're STILL living off left overs! Brilliant.
But now the countdown is well and truly on with our wedding only 2 weeks and 5 days away! Not that anyone's counting. Gosh no. Although you may be interested to know that that equates to 456 hours.
But one of my most exciting finds and orders is from Cox and Cox in the UK (having an international wedding DOES pay off!). These pretty little baubles will be arriving with my brother on the 13th January, all ready for our lolly table. Everyone would have got one as their nametag, but I have another tops idea for what they'll look like. OH the excitement!
2011 will be WONDERFUL!
xx

3 comments:

  1. i heard about the box they came in... ;)

    so close now! hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - two weeks already!! So terribly excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super exciting. i hope you're going to share all the details after the big day. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx