Sunday, April 3, 2011

happy uk mothers day xx


Working a 60 hour, 6 day week at the local florist may not have been the most sensible way to ease my way back into working after being er, not working, for approximately 4 months, my achy back and dirty hands and sore throat will tell you (and me *sob!*) that.


However, as in different countries we like to do things in different ways (don't even get me started on that...Rexona/Sure, I'm looking at you) it turns out it's Mothers Day here today! So a little Sunday shout out to my Mum, who even from the other side of the world is the best Mum ever xx


ps - auctions tomorrow night...who's excited? Meeeeee!! xx


image of Shirley MacLaine - via the google

2 comments:

  1. glad to be making your day, and it is not pathetic i'm the same:)
    just confused are you in Australia at the moment or the UK? love your blogs, they are so cute and cheery!
    xk
    http://alazygirlsguidetobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the UK at the moment, and it's lovely and 'warm'!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx