Thursday, April 11, 2013

say hello to some new friends...







I was very excited to have to opportunity to help out my cousin, the very talented Ebba of Ebba Goring Jewellery, at the British Craft Trade Fair in Harrogate over the past week. We met some of the loveliest people, and some exceptionally clever ones too. These are just some of my favourites..
image two - hop and peck
image three - ebba goring jewellery (of course!)
image four - miri studio

I'm off to Australia in four sleeps (FOUR. SLEEPS.), but I have been very inspired and while away was itching to get out my sewing machine and keep making lovely things for our etsy store. I'm going to do my best over the next few days (besides packing like a mad women), so keep your ears to the ground for some new lovely bits and bobs.

Meanwhile, I highly recommend getting yourself some flowers today (preferably daffodils). It may be grey and cold again (Spring has gone MIA), but my happy little chappies keep smiling at me with their yellow faces, and it is mucho appreciated!

xx

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx